Schedule Your Free Consultation
Fill out this form, then choose the appointment time that works for you on the next page. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Or Call Now 734-818-8108
What To Expect During Your Orthodontic Consultation
- The orthodontist will review your dental records. This information, as well as your general medical history, is taken into consideration by Dr. Li when proposing your treatment plan.
- Your consultation will last about an hour.
- We will take digital x-rays and photos and then perform an extensive exam.
- You will get to meet our team, including Dr. Li. One of the primary purposes of a free orthodontic consultation is to allow potential new patients the opportunity to get to know the team that will be involved in their care.
- If you opt for a virtual consult, we would first need to do a prescreening by asking you to submit some photos. Please go to the virtual consultation page to review the instructions and upload your photos. Once you submit the photos and Dr. Li evaluates them, we will contact you to either set up your virtual consult or ask you to come to our office if Dr. Li needs to evaluate your bite in person.
- Whether your consultation is in-person or virtual, you will get to discuss your treatment options. Dr. Li will go over your images with you. This will allow you the chance to understand what is happening inside your mouth, and ask any additional questions you may have.
Free Consultation At Embrace Orthodontics
At Embrace Orthodontics, we are dedicated to obtaining great results with our orthodontic treatments and to fostering a friendly, comfortable, and open environment in our Ann Arbor office. We believe that the best way to do that is to establish rapport with our patients by starting with a free consultation. We offer free Invisalign consultations and free consultations for metal braces and clear braces both in-office and virtually – to ensure that you get your questions answered and feel confident in your choice of a treatment plan.