Keeping You and Your Smile Safe
So much has changed in the way how we prepare safe patient care during COVID-19 era. One thing for sure, though, is we’ve missed so much of your smile and can’t wait to see your smiling faces and continue the work we started together/will soon be starting!
In light of persistent low COVID level in our community, we are happy to announce the mask is no longer required (but welcomed) for our patients in our office. Rest assured, standard infection control and prevention protocol has always been an important part of our daily routines to allow us to create your beautiful smile in a welcoming and safe environment.
Wondering about treatment options may be right for you?
Additional Safety Precautions In Our Office
- All staff members are wearing masks when treating patients.
- Medical grade (H13 HEPA) air purifiers are implemented throughout the office to help improve indoor air quality.
- All surfaces are disinfected thoroughly and frequently during the day as a part of standard infection control protocol.
- Social distancing is strongly recommended for patients from different household.
Changes To Expect For Your In-Person Visit
- Within 24 hours of your appointment, please complete the supplemental COVID-19 Health Questionnaire. The form link is included in your email and text appointment reminders.
- Upon entering our office, patient’s (and accompanying adult’s) temperature will be taken to ensure they are healthy.
- Face mask is no longer required but welcomed for our patients while being seen in our office.
- If you are not feeling well and have symptoms, please contact our office as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.