Keeping You and Your Smile Safe
We’ve missed your smile and can’t wait to see your smiling faces and continue the work we started together/will soon be starting!
While you will find that some changes in our office in response to keep everyone safe during COVID-19 era, the important thing has remained the same: our commitment to providing the best personalized care to create your beautiful smile in a welcoming and safe environment.
Still thinking about treatment options?
Additional Safety Precautions In Our Office
- All staff members are screened for COVID-19 health questionnaire and have temperature taken everyday while working in the office.
- All staff members are wearing masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- Medical grade (H13 HEPA) air purifiers are implemented throughout the office to help improve indoor air quality.
- Sneeze Guard are installed at the front desk and consult room.
- All surfaces are disinfected thoroughly and frequently during the day.
- 6 ft social distancing is strictly enforced.
- To make sure fewer people are in the office at the same time, fewer appointments are scheduled throughout the day.
Changes To Expect For Your In-Person Visit
- Within 24 hours of your appointment, please complete the Supplemental Informed Consent and the COVID-19 Health Questionnaire. For your convenience, the links to these forms are also included in your email and text appointment reminders.
- Please brush and floss at home prior to your visit. The tooth brushing station will not be available at this time.
- Upon entering our office, patient’s (and accompanying adult’s) temperature will be taken to ensure they are healthy.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines and Michigan Executive Order 2020-147, please wear a face mask at all times while in office, except when you are being actively treated by our staff member.
Still Available Virtually
If you don’t feel comfortable coming into our office yet, you’re welcome to visit us virtually.